- Availability: In Stock
Marine & Integrity Engineer
Job Role Summary
- Serves as a member of the Corrosion & Integrity Team.
- Interfaces primarily with ExxonMobil Cepu Limited (EMCL) OpsTech Corrosion & Integrity Supervisor, Engineers and Technicians.
- This position in general is responsible to develop, implement, steward and do continuous improvement on Marine Integrity programs to assure integrity, safety, and operability of the offshore facilities (FSO Gagak Rimang & Mooring Tower)
Job Role Responsibilities
- Lead/ contribute actively in Marine Integrity programs including but not limited to:
- Develop integrity programs and implementation plans for marine equipment such as hull structure, cargo tank inspection, offloading hose, mooring tower yoke, etc
- Ensure program being implemented and maximum efficiency achieved for implementing program requirements i.e fit for risk implementation.
- Coordinate and execute activities to close integrity gaps found from program implementation, including risk screening and mitigation plan development which are cost effective
- Lead/Participate in incident investigation related to material corrosion and integrity ie. failure analysis; and its action close out
- Act as Asset Leadership Team member to identify and implement equipment reliability improvements: cost reduction, facility optimization, rate enhancement, downtime reduction, MTBR improvement
- Provide support/expertise to Surveillance/Project group on material and corrosion-related matter
- Provide Technical Recommendation on material and corrosion-related issues to site owner(s) in order to support continues operations
- Support Cross functional program: Risk Assessment, HAZID, HAZOP, Operability review, Regulatory related inspection (Class, HUBLA, MIGAS, etc)
- Participate in P&B and WP&B process; and external relationship with Partners, SKK Migas, others as applicable
- Develop the skill and experiences of technical and operations personnel
- Perform other activities required supporting overall Facilities Integrity program
Expected Level of Proficiency
- Minimum Bachelor Degree/equivalent. Preferably Marine (Teknik Perkapalan), Mechanical or Materials Engineerings major with minimum GPA 3.5
- Possess basic vessel/ship design (naval architecture), inspection/maintenance knowledge on ship and its appurtenance/equipment based on applicable industry/regulation standard, familiar with equipment degradation on marine environment
- Great communication, interpersonal skills, great literacy on both verbal and written in Bahasa Indonesia & English
- Computer – literate, MS Office knowledge and application
- Willing to be located at site (offshore) as field base engineer
Application close date 31 January, 2019
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
No individual shall be authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers.